Please check in here to see the progress of this site's creation, an on-going process. I try to make my update sections interesting and personable because it is a chance for you to get to know me and my quirkiness when I am not trying to get a point across.
- Hi there! Although I've been updating the One Piece section of the site quite frequently I haven't done anything I'd consider a real update to the site until now. I have a review of the film Kikujiro done in the Drama section. Enjoy!
- Back again! I have another update for you. I've added my review of the Japanese horror film Chakushin Ari to the Films section. I realize I have nothing but horror so far but I'll try to get some more variety in there soon.
- After a long absence I have returned, but not without updates. First of all you will find the fruit of six months of work, my guide to the Japanese music group SMAP. I have decided to place them both in Pop Culture and Music since they accurately fit within both and the guide is quite more than a look at their music. This is also the first section of my site to contain some video of my time in Japan.
- I have been updating the One Piece section of my site frequently but I have not mentioned it here. You should find two completely new sections there if you have not checked it for yourself in the past two months.
- My old domain www.ultimatedbzinfo.com is now gone. As such you may find the Photos section has plenty of broken images. I will fix those as soon as possible and it may even be done by the time you read this.
- Please also note that I have linked with a new rising network, J.P.N. Network. You will find them in my links as well as here. I have known the owner of this network for quite some time and realize that they are building what will certainly be an excellent source of information on Japan. Please do not ask to 'affiliate' with me. As a special agreement we both do 'our own thing', I'm not really into buddying up with any site. I feel that if you are lucky enough to stumble upon this page, you deserve the effort ;)
- Well that is all for now, I'll be back again with more info as soon as possible. I apologize for the long delays but making huge pieces like I do takes a tremendous amount of time to ensure accuracy and quality. I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and please continue to enjoy my humble site!
- Well hello there. Perhaps you thought I'd forgotten all about this site? The World should be so lucky. I found it rather inconvenient updating from Japan in terms of time spent actually working on the site, and uploading. But now I am back in the US and have been moving ahead with things.
- Yes, the site was down for a substantial amount of time. I apologize for that but as my site was erased in a server error and my backups were with me in Japan, there was no way to get everything in working order again. Once again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
- During my time in Japan I was able to take over 8,000 photographs and digital movies. I have plenty of material to dig through to present for you the reader and it will appear slowly over time.
- I will be revising the Japanese Home piece in Culture and Society. Work on this has not begun yet.
- I have been working on the site behind the scenes for the past few days and have posted new One Piece information sections in the Anime & Manga section for your entertainment and have updated the Pandaman Guide.
- Tomorrow I will be heading out for summer vacation to South Jersey and will have some time to sip tea while doing some work on pieces for the site and revising current material.
- That is all for now, I'll be in touch soon!
- Updates over the past few days have been fast and furious. I couldn't even list them all. Everything from putting the finishing touches on my article on Japanese homes in Lifestyles & Society to importing the last files from the old site. It's been three days of almost solid work but it's all set.
- At this time the only broken links within the site should be in Anime & Manga to the news and reviews sections.
- The site is open! Enjoy! Have fun! Look around or whatever. I already have some hidden sections up so good luck searching for them!
- Sorry to say "Hello, Goodbye!" but I have to. I leave for Japan this Thursday which is why I've been rushing to get this site operational before then. I don't know exactly how long I will be fwafk (far way away from keyboard) but I've made plans to update the site from Japan so hopefully everything will work out nicely in the coming weeks. So now I bid you farewell! I'll be in touch soon!
- I have no idea. Tons of stuff, that's all I know. The backbone of the site is now in place. Now content needs to be posted/created.
- First actual "content" has been placed in the Photos section.
- Image for Music up. Yay, Main topics done. Go sleep now. 12:37 AM.
- Somehow I woke up. All section images completed.
- Introductions complete for Top News, History and Lifestyles & Society
- Top News topic images created.
- Top News set and ready to go.
- Image for Culture and Society up
- Image for History up & altered.
- Image for Books up.
- Image for Films up.
- Image for Pop Culture up.
- Files transferred from The Ultimate DBZ Info. Site.
- Links constructed
- Updates constructed
- Various images posted
- Top News created...sort of
- Construction began on site.
- Several images arranged and created.